Sharing own experiences and listening to others is a great way of learning collaberatively. That´s why at Lean Kanban Central Europe emphasis is laid on real life experience reports! We offer a whole track with 11 different experience reports from 7 different countries!
Here´s a list of all experience Reports:
- Development Process @ Prezi
- End to end Kanban - A practical report
- Kanban and the Importance of Equanimity - Navigating politics and data aversion at the BBC
- Software Kanban: chances and challenges with a large scale lean/agile process at SAP
- Scaling Kanban - Deliver big projects with 10+ teams and still sleep well
- Growing Pains and Remedies. Using Kanban to affect and embrace change from R&D to production
- Igniting change in 20 teams within 6 months. An experience Report from Sandvik IT Services
- Ericsson Finland Agile and Lean Transformation, Experiences and Learnings
- A Fool with a Tool is still a Fool - Introducing Kanban, but do it right!
- How Agile and Lean changed my Organization
See the whole conference program here